It's that time of year.
Albany Middle School is looking for middle school and high school student bands to perform at Cobrachella 2019, the 5th annual Cobrachella Music + Arts Festival happening Saturday, May 18, 2019.
If you are a middle school or high school student in a rock band, rap group, singer/songwriter - or any genre - we want you!
Ready to rock?
- Fill out the form at call-for-bands.html and submit a link to a video of your band (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Deadline for submission is April 12th
- All submissions received by the deadline will be reviewed and the most awesome will make the lineup!
- We will be informing bands of their status soon after that date. Due to high volume of submissions late in the process last year, we're not guaranteeing anyone a spot until the end of the submission deadline.
- Priority will be given to AMS and AHS bands.
- Clean versions of songs only, please
- Sets at the festival will run for 20-25 minutes